No matter what kind of business you own in Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Rye, White Plains, Scarsdale, Yonkers or any other location in Westchester County, one thing is certain: you need business insurance to protect your investment. Commercial and Business insurance will protect your Westchester County business in case of fire, third party liability claims, and many other perils. If you need insurance for your business in any town, village or city in Westchester, NY, IGM Brokerage Corp. can help you.
Business Insurance Westchester County, NY
The trusted team at IGM Brokerage Corp. offers a wide range of insurance for small- and medium-sized businesses, including:
- BOP: A business owner’s policy (BOP) is a special type of commercial insurance designed for small and medium-sized businesses. The premium is usually less than the total cost of the individual coverage. A BOP provides both General Liability Insurance and Property Insurance in a single policy. It may also provide business interruption insurance, which provides reimbursement of lost revenue resulting from an insured’s loss.
- Property insurance: Property Insurance protects your establishment and belongings from fire damage and other perils.
- General liability: Commercial General Liability insurance protects your business from third-party lawsuits in the event of personal injury or personal property losses.
- Disability Insurance: Disability Insurance provides coverage for employees who can’t work due to disability.
- Workers’ compensation: Workers’ Compensation insurance is designed to pay benefits to employees who have been injured on the job regardless of negligence on anyone’s part. This means that even if the employee is injured through their own negligence, they are entitled to benefits and cannot sue the employer. Workers’ Compensation is mandatory in Westchester County and throughout New York State.
- Umbrella insurance: Umbrella Policy refers to extra liability coverage that goes beyond the conventional limits of your personal or commercial insurance. If you are sued under the liability portion of any insurance policy you have, you can be covered additionally by Umbrella Insurance.
These policies and many others, including Business Auto Insurance, Directors and Officers, and Professional Liability (Errors and Omissions), are available to help protect your business in Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Rye, White Plains, Scarsdale, Yonkers or anywhere else in Westchester.
If you need business insurance in Westchester County, NY, please call IGM Brokerage Corp. at (718) 931-4900 to learn more and obtain a free quote.