Se Habla Espanol.
IGM Brokerage Corp. in Bronx, New York, deals in insurance polices tailor-made for apartment building owners and small business owners. We can design a business insurance program that sufficiently provides the most appropriate coverage based on the scope of your enterprise. We also offer umbrella insurance coverage, which provides additional protection once your primary – liability insurance is exhausted.
• Commercial Property Insurance – covers property that has been damaged or destroyed There are two types of policies- a named peril policy and a broad form policy.
• General Liability Insurance – protects your business in the event of personal injury or personal property losses.
• Business Owners Policy – otherwise known as a BOP is designed for small to medium sized businesses and combines both property and liability coverage in addition to many other perils. You should ask us if your company qualifies for a BOP policy.
• Business Interruption Insurance – will cover lost income and expenses resulting from property damage or loss. If your business needs to close for three months due to a fire, business interruption insurance will cover a portion of the income that would have been earned during those three months.
• Equipment Breakdown Coverage (Boiler and Machinery) – If a major aspect of your business production involves the use of large mechanical or electrical equipment, you should consider purchasing boiler and machinery coverage insurance. This covers equipment like:
• Photocopiers • Computers • Cash Registers . Fax Machines . Heating and Refrigerating Systems
• Worker’s Compensation Insurance – pays benefits to workers who have been injured on the job regardless of who is at fault. This means that even if the employees are injured through their negligence, they are entitled to benefits and cannot sue the employer. It provides compensation for medical expenses and lost wages, as well as for full or partial disability. Benefits may continue for as long as the employee is unable to work due to the disability.
Other Business Insurance Coverage
Aside from the aforementioned policies, we help you secure other types of business insurance plans, protecting your enterprise from sudden financial losses. These include:
• Directors and Officers Liability • Errors and Omissions • Inland Marine • Disability Insurance • Builders Risk • Fidelity Bonds
How Can IGM Help?
IGM can help find the Commercial Insurance coverage necessary to protect your business. IGM is located in the Bronx and we service clients throughout Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, New York State, New Jersey and Connecticut.
- Home Inventory????January 2, 2019 - 3:32 pm
Most of us are diligent in making sure we have homeowners insurance. When was the last time you did a home inventory to make sure the items in your home were also covered? According to the Insurance Information Institute only half of us have. Here is an article that will help you! https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/06/how-to-create-a-home-inventory.html
- Are there surprises waiting for you in your medical insurance coverage??November 29, 2017 - 3:22 pm
Have you checked the fine print of your medical insurance? Have you done an actual hypothetical run-through of your coverages? Read the article below from CNN Money about the surprises that the Las Vegas Shooting victims are facing regarding their coverages! Las Vegas shooting victims struggle to afford mounting medical costs
- What Type of Insurance Does a Small Business Need in Bronx NY?September 18, 2017 - 12:07 pm
There are many things to think about when you are opening a small business in Bronx NY area? One of the most important items that you need to obtain as a small business owner is the right type of small business insurance coverage in Bronx NY. You want to protect yourself in case of an […]